I know, I know!!! My whole blog is based around Tyler Sage, but to me she is the most precious thing in the whole wide world. I know everyone thinks their kids are amazing, but honestly, just look at her. OK- thats enough bragging. :)
Mich, I'm so proud of your blog the slide shows look great. I miss you guys so much. For real- I just want to be back in Idaho and Utah..... Give sage a big old hug for me.
love you guys-
PS- please tell cam thanks for putting up with us....
michelle, wow where has time gone. Looking through your pictures I got jealous. I am super exicted to hear that you and your sisters go school shopping together just like we used to. Good times, good memories! p.s. Sage is super cute! You definately have something to be proud of! Take care - Kim
Hey! Not to much going on this week, I got a job at O'ccurance, and eventually I will be able to work from home (in about 3-6 weeks), so I start that. I can't beleive the wedding is 2 weeks away, have you seen any dresses for the girls? Im at a loss.
Even if it was just a movie you did this weekend I want a full report missy!!! You are getting behind on your blogging world... OH how I miss you! Love you
5 comments:
Mich, I'm so proud of your blog the slide shows look great. I miss you guys so much. For real- I just want to be back in Idaho and Utah..... Give sage a big old hug for me.
love you guys-
PS- please tell cam thanks for putting up with us....
michelle, wow where has time gone. Looking through your pictures I got jealous. I am super exicted to hear that you and your sisters go school shopping together just like we used to. Good times, good memories! p.s. Sage is super cute! You definately have something to be proud of! Take care - Kim
Hey! Not to much going on this week, I got a job at O'ccurance, and eventually I will be able to work from home (in about 3-6 weeks), so I start that. I can't beleive the wedding is 2 weeks away, have you seen any dresses for the girls? Im at a loss.
Even if it was just a movie you did this weekend I want a full report missy!!! You are getting behind on your blogging world... OH how I miss you! Love you
Meg (Sage's favorite aunt)
Great work.
Post a Comment