On Saturday, Lesli, the last child got married. It was a great day. She was married in the Idaho Falls Temple, then had a Luncheon at "The Loft" with friends and family. It was good!! Then that evening was her reception. It was really pretty. Her colors were fall colors: red, brown, orange, etc. The reception was based around "Fall." Lots of pumpkins, leaves, etc. They decorated it really nice. We loved it!! Here is a little slide show of the wedding. The bride and groom are DAN and LESLI LANCASTER. Congratulations Dan and Les! We love you!!
5 comments:
So cute! I am glad that you had a good time! You look beautiful by the way! Love the dresses, hmmm I wonder where you got them? :) Are you back yet? We leave in a few days for Disney Land! We need to see you before we go. Let me know!
Hey Michelle! Cute wedding pictures! Hey only one more wedding and we are done with family weddings for a long time right? (Talking about Colton)
Did you get the message that I wanted to order things from your This and That web site?
Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that while we were in Costa Rica, I met Blair and Denise Rigby? I guess that they know your family! They are one of Jareds clients! Small world.
Mich- THis is so cute how you put it together- I'm very impressed :-) I'm missing everyone like crazy already!!! Love you
Meg
Oh and will you send me all of the photos via email, your the best!
Oh darn, when you posted on my site I was hoping that you put up a new one as well. I guess it was that or the Christmas decorations.
Post a Comment