Just when I thought HALO couldn't get any worse, Cam shows me these pictures he took. He was so proud of Sage and her new found love for the game. He can't wait to go and get the pink controller for her!!
Hey Michelle, what website did you get your background from??? I do all my backgrounds myself, but sometimes it would be nice to have it done for me, PLUS I have people asking me to do their blogs all the time and it would be nice to refer them to a website that they can do it themselves. Mainly because it's time consuming to do it via html coding. Thanks Michelle!!!
I love that she sits and watches Cam play.. Yeah we will be at the parents on Sunday. I felt bad cause I called Cam when I was all freaked out and couldn't stop crying.. he was like, what the freak.. He called me later that day to check in on me.. he he..
Michelle.. I just discovererd your blog. I will have to link it to my blog. I can't believe how big Sage is getting..she is uber cute. Hope to see you soon..thinking about runnning the Salt Lake Half. We should talk..
Hey! I think you need a new post! LOL :) I just wanted to thank you fro coming to Emmma's Party and for the DARLING gift! i just felt bad we didn't get to talk to you that much! Let's get together with the firls again on Wed. If you want! :)
8 comments:
So FUNNY! We want to come play Guitar Hero! Yeah, lets totally do lunch this week! You guys need to come and play the Wii with us! :)
Instead of buying her the pink controller you should by her and you a plane ticket to come out and see me in NYC!!!
Hey Michelle, what website did you get your background from??? I do all my backgrounds myself, but sometimes it would be nice to have it done for me, PLUS I have people asking me to do their blogs all the time and it would be nice to refer them to a website that they can do it themselves. Mainly because it's time consuming to do it via html coding. Thanks Michelle!!!
Jaime:)
She is looking so cute!!
I am looking to spruce up my blog, where did you get your background???
Never mind about the blog website thingy. I think I found the one you went to:
http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
If not, she has way cute stuff too!!
I love that she sits and watches Cam play.. Yeah we will be at the parents on Sunday. I felt bad cause I called Cam when I was all freaked out and couldn't stop crying.. he was like, what the freak.. He called me later that day to check in on me.. he he..
Michelle.. I just discovererd your blog. I will have to link it to my blog. I can't believe how big Sage is getting..she is uber cute. Hope to see you soon..thinking about runnning the Salt Lake Half. We should talk..
Hey! I think you need a new post! LOL :) I just wanted to thank you fro coming to Emmma's Party and for the DARLING gift! i just felt bad we didn't get to talk to you that much! Let's get together with the firls again on Wed. If you want! :)
Post a Comment