Monday, February 25, 2008

Lil' trouble!


My little baby is growing so fast. It makes me sad, but she is so fun right now. I love everything about her. I was making dinner the other night, and to keep her happy, I moved her more into the kitchen to "help" me. Well she found the ziploc baggied drawer, and pulled out all the baggies. Once they were gone, she threw a fit, until I picked them all up, put them back in the box, just so she could do it all over again!!

2 comments:

The Rasmussen Family said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I just can't say it enough! You are such a lucky mommy! We are all over our sickies, so can't wait to hang out!

Hillary Corpuz said...

oh she is getting so fun. she was smiling and laughing at me from across the way at church. when are you going to have another one? If you have one now, Sage will be almost 2.. (LOL.. that shouldn't make it easier..)