Friday, April 18, 2008

This is Sage's favorite Birthday present from her Nana and Papa Cisneros. It is her lil' quad. She thinks she is pretty cool!! Don't mind her hair, it was a CRAZY birthday party!!

We took her to the park, and she drove all over the grass. She loves it!

4 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Still laughing about her smarty-pants..

Leslie said...

I can't believe she is driving that at one! What an awesome gift. We were so sad to not see you when I was in town. We need to chat and catch up!!

The Mendenhall's said...

I just wanted to say thanks again for last weekend. We had a great time. Sage is such a doll we love her! And thanks again for all the baby clothes!

Olive the Gores said...

That is great! she is only one and already has quad! When are you going to the sand dunes?!