Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!!



Cam and I made it to 4 years! Ahhh Yeah Baby!!

So I totally thought he forgot all about our Anniversary. We have had a lot going on, and just never really talked about what we were going to do. So we didn't see each other until later on during the day. He had called to tell me he was going golfing, which was no shock, but I asked him what he wanted to do later, and he told me he had YM/Scouts, which normally he does on Tuesday nights, so I thought he forgot. Well being stubborn, I didn't say anything. So I had come home, and we decided to go to dinner, neither of us mentioning anything. We had Sage too. So we went to eat at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. We came home after that, and when I walked in, there was an amazing bouquet of flowers, and a little jewelry box. It had a diamond wedding band in it. One I have wanted forever. I love him. He thinks it is hilarious to let me think he forgot. He had also thought I forgot. Hello, the girl never forgets. After Sage was asleep, he started a fire for us in our little fire pit, and had music playing. It was very romantic. It was a very simple, but an amazing anniversary. I loved it, and I love him. The night was perfect.
Thanks Babe- I love you. You are my everything! I love everything about you. You have made all my dreams come true! I can't wait for the rest of our lives. Love you forever.



Happy Anniversary.

11 comments:

Rasmussens said...

I feel bad I forgot and I feel even worse you didn't leaveSage with us.  I am glad you had a great anniversary.  That Cam is a sly one.  Love you lots.  Happy Anniversary.

The Rasmussen Family said...

Congratulations!!! Cam is a great hubby, flowers, diamonds, fire, music...sounds like a scene out of a naughty romance movie! :) You lucky lady you!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Did he go to JARED'S? (The Galleria of jewelry? JK)

He is a thoughtful bugger isnt he.

That's it, Jared needs to read this post..

Goodkids said...

Happy Anniversary, Cisneros. Cam, you are so good to pretend you'd forgotten. I would have lasted like five minutes before confessing everything!

Deb

Marcie said...

Michelle!!
I knew it was all a big surprise! I think it's funny now looking back yesterday thinking he forgot. What a sweet man you have! I'm so happy for you, congrats!

Meg said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 4 YEARS, THATS AWESOME!! WAY TO GO.. :-)

Higginson Family said...

Hey Michelle Congrats on 4 years thats awesome.Cam is such a great guy. I found your blog from Marcies blog I'm So glad I miss talking and catching up. Thats the only thing I miss about work though. Sage is so cute I can't believe how big she is. I need to stop by when you are at work, I will try soon my life is completly crazy. see you soon

Marcy Cheney said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! How thoughtful of Cam to go full out without letting on. Isn't it wonderful when you find that one special person who makes rocks your world? Anyhow, congrats on 4 years and many, many more ahead. Love you guys

The Rasmussen Family said...

I know I've already left a comment on this post, but I just found a wesbite that you are going to LOVE!!! So will any other mommy of a little girl! its called-
www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com
It has the cutest styles, some are for Sager's hair now, but some might be for longer hair. But I immediately thought her Sage and her great hair!! Tell me what you think. I was on there for hours!

Olive the Gores said...

You're SPOILED! It does sound like a naughty,romance movie!! Happy four years!

Payne Family said...

Congrats on making it fouir years. What a great guy you have.
sounds like it was perfect. Let's all get together this summer in SLC. I will work on planning something.