Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Baby


They don't get much cuter than this. This is a happy baby singing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider," one of her new favorite songs. I just love her!

7 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

I just caught up on all of your cute posts! I am so glad you are staying busy and not missing me too much! :) LOL anyways, great job on the marathon, Sage is totally the cutest baby in Springville, and I can't believe how cute she looks in this picture! We are coming up soon so I will definitley call you! Loved catching up on here! Miss you!

Lesli said...

How in the heck can she get any cuter.ha ha this weekend was great! Hope we get to see you guys in the near future. ok Love ya

Rasmussens said...

Yes she is cute. The reunion look like a treat. See ya tomorrow.

Kim and Sean said...

What a cutie, she has changed a lot since I last saw her. So grown up! Is she talking a little, and walking around? I am glad to hear that you made it to the reunion. I was sad when my mom told me all about it and who was all there. What a fun thing. Well take care. Yours truly, Kim

Marcy Cheney said...

She is a cutie!!! That's such a fun age and I know you're having the time of your life with her. Hope you have a great summer. Love you guys...

Ashton & Co. said...

What an animated baby girl! Looks like the family reunion was fun- you are better than me, we don't make it to those very often!

Mandy Abbott said...

She keeps getting cuter!!! I love the new look of your blog!