Summer is already so much fun with little Sage. I am loving it!! We have Seven Peaks passes, (a water park in provo), which is wonderful. My sister, Brooke, and her family have them as well. So we take the kids there during the week as much as possible. Cam, myself, and Sage went there on Saturday for the first time this season. Sage was so fun. She loved the wave pool. I went with Brooke and her kids today. Sage had a sleepover at her Nana and Papa's in SLC, so she did not come. I missed her. Seven Peaks is way more exciting with her, for sure!!
Sager's little frog pool for the days we aren't in the mood for the water park. It has a little water fountain. Seriously entertains her for hours.
Well this post makes me look like a great mother.........
1. Sage is naked or close to being naked in almost every picture.
2. She looks like a sugar junkie. Like mother/like daughter right.
At least at the end of the day, she is all clean and ready for bed.
10 comments:
Oh I wish we still lived there so we could go to Seven Peaks together every Day! :) I was really lookin forward to that this year.....darn.....So fun for you though! Hawaii looked great as it always does! :) Glad you had a great trip.
HA HA WHITE TRASH CISNEROS! just kiddin that picture of sage is SO FUNNY! i am in the library at school and just starting laughing, and everyone looked at me. Thats ok it was worh it! I am excited to see you guys!
I haven't been to seven peaks FOREVER! How fun! Sage is such a living doll. Those eyes are to die for!
every single one of those pics is a keeper! The diet mountain dew one seriously needs to be blown up and put in black and white. It is too cute. She is such a sweetie! Can't wait to see what the rest of your kids look like!! (yes that's plural) we need to get together soon!
I agree with lester total white trash.. LOL!! I totally took that picture of sage and the "diet" drink.... such a cutie.. Can't wait to see you and everyone in a WEEk!
THe diet drink is a crack up. That one needs to be framed. Tell Cam he looks great and the tan, i so want mine back. Thanks for trusting with that sweet little girl. I love her and you guys.
Your little Sage is absolutely darling and who cares if she shows a little skin and loves sugar!!! I loved your Hawaii pics and it sounds like you had a great time. We miss you guys and hope we can come out next summer and see everyone. Love you guys
I am so jealous of your warm weather! It is still like 60 here and it rains every day. I am about to pack up and move. Sage is so dang cute. Looks like you guys are having a blast!
Hey Michelle, I always look at your blog and figured it was finally time to comment. Sage is darling, I'm absolutely in LOVE with her long eye lashes. You guys are all so cute! I hope to see you soon!
I need to see you guys more often. Sage is getting too big!! You are totally up for Mom of the year, it's okay it's diet.. HA HA
Post a Comment