Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Fun

We went boating with our friends, Brandon and Cassie last week. They are our favorite boating buddies. We have had many good memories on their boat! It was the first time Sage has ever been on a boat. She loved it. The weather and the water were perfect. I always dread getting in right at first, but then it is nice. I was very rusty on the wake board. It has been like two years. Way to long!!! Cam of course, made it look very simple. Sage loved holding the flag. She would get mad if any one else was holding it. We had a great time. Thanks B and Cass!!! As always we loved it.



Sage's first boat ride!!


Brandon and Cassie


Brandon on the surf board.


Cam on the surf board.


Mich wake boarding. Not so good!!


Mom and Sager.

Dad and Sage. Sage loved to dip her feet in lake.

Cam on the wake board.


A very tired girl, after a long day!

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

What sweet pictures of Sage and what a fun day boating! Joel would love to try surfing behind a boat- you guys looked so good!
I just read your super awesome anniversary story- what a sweetheart. Sounds like you snagged a really neat guy! happy #4!!
P.S. I really am not an amazing blogger, but I print them off and use it as a journal- that would be the reason for SO many pictures. Plus I love photographing my kids. My sis talked me into blogging so her and Shawn could see what we are up to more often. I have loved it for that fact! I love looking up your blog, too. You have such a darling little girl!

Hillary Corpuz said...

FUN times. Any time you need a baby sitter to go boating send Sager our way, we would love her for a day!