We went to "The Big Red Barn" on Friday for a hay ride and a walk through the pumpkin patch. We went with Jared and Hillary's (Cam's sister) family, and Cache and Burgundy's (our friends) family. The barn is in Santaquin, about 20 minutes from our house. It was a great time, except it was freezing, freezing cold. It was about 42 degrees, and being the great mom I am, forgot Sage's coat, gloves, and hat. Luckily, Burgundy had blankets in their car. She wanted nothing to do with the blanket when she saw all the pumpkins. Kukins, as she calls them, are her new favorite thing of the season. After the pumpkin patch, we went back to the Springville City Trolley for dinner. It was a great night. Can't wait to carve our pumpkins. Thanks guys for coming down. We will have to make it a tradition for sure!!

Cam, Me, and Sage on the hay ride.

Sage in the pumpkin patch.

Sage freezing! Notice the lips turning purple??
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun---even in the freezing cold!!! I love the picture of Sage in the middle of the pumpkins. Love you guyz...
She looks like a little mini you in the pumpkin patch! I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!!!
She is so cute Mich! Gap is doing a casting call, you totally need to send her picture in! She is so beautiful!
I'd love to get together when you come visit. Send me an email at burtb@byui.edu (it's a temp. address that will expire in a couple of weeks) and I'll get my contact info. to you.
Oh Sage looks so cute! I love that! We just went to a corn maize yesterday and it was a blast! I love that the girls are older now and can have more fun with it :) So we are coming up for Thanksgiving and we would LOVE to see you guys if you are in town. What are your Holiday plans?
Post a Comment