Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving


Hanging out over the weekend.


The girls playing nintendo DS. Sage even thought she was pretty cool with one.
Ella, Sage, Soraya, and Caitlee.


My pies I made for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for.....
Sage. Cam. Belle. Family (mine and Cam's). Holidays. Etc. The list would go on and on. Those are some of my very favorites.

Thanksgiving was great. We spent it with Cam's family. The food was wonderful. I missed the leftovers, but maybe it saved me from gaining an extra 10 pounds. I loved hanging out with family. We hung out most the weekend, and it was great.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Michelle.. Thanks for inviting me to your blog..I love following it. I don't think I got a chance to tell you that I was so impressed with your pies! The one on the right with the cut out leaves..looked so great. Nice to see you on Thanksgiving.