I always love the beginning of a new year. I love a fresh start. I love making resolutions, (and never keeping them). Bringing in a new year is refreshing. It's getting your life in order...... remembering what is important. Friends, family, etc. I hope this new year brings happiness to everyone.
Our new year was fun. We went up to Salt Lake and hung out at Cam's parents house. We hung out with Mel, Ruth, Colton, Kaylee, Austin and Rachel. We ate, played the Wii (which I am so uncoordinated with), hung out, ran up the stairs as the ball was falling, and called it a night. So we are not the biggest party animals in the world, but it was a great way to bring in the New Year.
Cam and Michelle
We tried to take the picture ourselves..... not such a good idea!
Mel and Ruth
Austin and Rachel
4 comments:
How FUN!!! It is good to bring in a new year and reminisce about the old one. I hardly ever keep my resolutions either, but it never hurts to try. Love you guyz
I love the header picture - too fun.
you look dead sexy! ha ha i am sad that its kind of been a while since I have seen you. Mom and dad said you guys might be coming up the end of this month. You really should, it would be fun!
Hey Mich we ARE party animals! Ha ha j/k. We had fun with you guys. BTW, I LOVE your family pic you have at the top of your blog. SOOOOO cute!
Post a Comment