Cam had a birthday!!!! It was fun. We had a Park City trip planned with some friends to celebrate a bunch of birthdays! It just happened to be on Cam's birthday that we went up there. It was fun. We went to Ruths Chris Steakhouse for dinner, which is by far the best steak I have ever had!! It was a great birthday celebration. We had lots of fun! We spent the night up there and came home Saturday. It was a great night to get away and play. Thanks Hill and Jared for watching Sage.

Cam and his birthday balloons. He was mad I made him pose with the balloons!

This was at Brooke and Jeff's house. We had dinner there, and cake and ice cream. Thanks for dinner.

This was at Cam's parents. We had a birthday celebration there too. Sage is quite the sugar junkie, and really enjoyed the cake.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday t oyour little girl. They grow up way too fast don't they. Before you know t she will be old enough to babysit. I love having a child old enough to babysit now. But I still think they grow up way too fast. Hope she has a great birthday.
Post a Comment