Monday, May 11, 2009

Road Trip to St. George and Vegas

We went to St. George/Vegas for the weekend with the Cisneros Family. It was so fun! We left early Friday morning, and went down to St. George. It was so hot!! I loved it. The guys went golfing and we went shopping, of course! After shopping, we drove around looking at houses, then went to Liza's parents house. We stayed there on Friday. It was very nice. We hung out at the pool for a while. The guys came back, we went to dinner. We were exhausted that night, and just went to bed. The sun is draining!
Saturday, Ruth and I went running. We ran a lot further than we thought, and it felt really good. I am so glad the weather is nice to finally run outside again. I am loving it! We were exhausted though. So we got ready and left for Vegas. Hillary's (Cam's sister) little girl, Soraya, had a dance competition that we went to watch. She did very good. She was so cute. It was fun to watch her. We watched two dances, then went to check into our hotel. We went swimming, shopping, dinner, etc. It was extra hot in Vegas. That night the boys went out on the strip, while Liza and I went to sleep. Once again, we were exhausted!
Sunday, we went back to the pool for a while, went and had brunch and headed home.
It was a great get away weekend. Loved every minute of it.



This was the only picture I got in St. George. This was after shopping, going to dinner. Sage was so tired. I loved how she didn't even care how her sunglasses were upside down, and below the nose.


She loved wearing her glasses whenever we went out in the sun.


Last summer, Sage hated the pool/water. So far this summer, we can't get her out of the water. She loves it. She has become a little fish. I am so glad. I don't really know how to swim, therefore don't really like it. I really want her to be able to swim. I guess it's time to think about swim lessons.


Sage and I swimming.


Cam and I took this picture ourselves. I don't know why I attempt that. I always look hideous, but I like to have pictures of us. This was the best one out of about 5 shots.


Nana Ruth and Sage.


Ring around the Rosies. This must have been the 15th time we did that. Just can't get enough.

No comments: