Sage getting ready for the pool. She loves swimming this year. Thank goodness. Last year, she would dip her toes, and that was about it. Now if I can just keep her from running off all the time! Is it really wrong to leash your kids???
One of many summer BBQ's! We went over to our friends, Cache and Burgundy's house, for a BBQ. It was great food and great company. They have two little girls. Ava is almost 4, and little Capri who is 9 months. Sage and Ava get along great and cause lots of trouble. It was fun.
Sage and Ava swinging.
Patiently waiting for the hot dogs to be grilled.
1 comment:
I have no problem leashing my little Jared. He is a wanderer! My parents came to visit a couple of weeks ago. While we were at the Mall of America I had my camera strap through Jared's belt loop to keep him close. My dad thought it would be hilarious to teach him to bark like a dog. Nothing like a barking kid on a leash!
Post a Comment