Monday, June 8, 2009

Warning!!!

I was way behind on blogging. So I did some major catching up! I was forced to do so by Lesli! So there is a lot of blogging and a lot of pictures!

9 comments:

Natalie said...

Michelle, congrats on the baby news!!! I was waiting for the announcement thinking it would be soon. I can totally sympathize with the whole surprise thing too! Next time we'll plan them and be a little more prepared!

Lesli said...

Yeah! I am so happy you updated your blog! I love you so much, and am so excited to see you this next weekend! Love you guys lots!

Marcy Cheney said...

Love looking at your pics on your blog...that little Sage is so dang cute and she will be the best big sister ever! Congrats to you and Cam on the pregnancy...hope it goes well for you. Can't wait to see everyone next weekend at Lava Hot Springs. Love ya...

Rasmussens said...

She is the dang cutest thing. I really do love her. Thanks for you help today. I really appreciate it.

Meg said...

She seriously gets cuter everyday! And I am so thrilled that she will be a big sister... I can't wait for you to have another one!!

dan and audrey said...

Major update! that is so exciting that your expanding your family. I already want to wxpand ours. she really is a cute cute girl and I'm sure will be the best big sister! we should hang out this summer!

Rasmussens said...

I love the cowboy boots. They are my favorite. She is my favorite. I am so excited for this little baby of yours. Love you!

Ashton & Co. said...

GLad you got all caught up! CONGRATS on your pregnancy! Those are always the BEST kid of surprises! Hope all is well! Sage is so darling- LOVE those boots!

Zach and Sara said...

Yay, I love reading updates. I'm so excited for you and Cam. Congrats on adding to the family. So many of us are pregnant at the same time! Maybe this time i'll actually get to see you growing all darling like! Miss you!