My month was much better than the last. I have not run into any bank posts, I have not been pulled over, I have not lost my cell phone, etc. So I consider this month a great one.
We ended the camping season up at Mirror Lake over Labor Day. We went up with Cam's family. It was beautiful. Cold, but beautiful. It was a good way to end the summer camping trips. Sage loved camping this year. In fact, yesterday, she asked me to sleep in a tent.
She has kept us laughing. She finds the funniest things to say. She is in love with Hannah Montana. We watch the movie over and over, and listen to the soundtrack everyday in the car. She calls her Hannanah Tanna. Not quite sure why she is so obsessed. I am thinking her cousin, Lauren, who someday believes she will be Hannah Montana has something to do with it. :)
My Aunt Marcy came to Utah for a visit. Her daughter, my cousin, Sara had an adorable baby girl, and she came to stay with them for the week. We were all able to get together for lunch. It was so good to see them. I love getting together with family. It's my favorite.
Sage and I went to the Zoo the other day. It was nice to spend the day with just her. We went to see the new baby elephant. He/she is adorable. It's name is Zuri. We watched it forever. It would run and fall in the mud, push a ball around, then go hide under it's mom. It was the cutest thing to watch. I highly recommend going to see it. Very worth it. I got Sage a little stuffed elephant while we were there. She has not put it down since we left the zoo. She loved the animals and the train ride. Those are the only pictures I have of our adventures.

The baby elephant, Zuri. Very precious!

I have this exact picture of myself, around the same age. Classic.
I am so ready for fall, and all the upcoming holidays! These next few months are by far my most favorite of the year!
The new little baby girl is getting bigger, well at least I am the one getting bigger. I am still trying to convince Sage there is a little baby and she is going to be a big sister! Can't wait to see how that all works out!
6 comments:
Love your new blog background!! It was fun for us to see you and Brooke and the kids also. I love getting together with family also and only wish it could happen more frequently. Maybe I'll see you again in Feb or March after Cori has the baby. Love ya...
I love when I get updates! Blogging...so fun! It was so good to see you guys, thank you a ton for driving up. Next time we'll come down there. Or maybe we can just meet up in GA in two years? Deal! Can't wait to see your cute belly get bigger and bigger. Love ya!
HELLO DEAR GRAND DAUGHTER. IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE WE GOT TOGEHTER. SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SUMMER HAS BEEN QUITE EVENTFUL. WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SAGE AGAIN, AND OF COURSE HOW BIG YOUR TUMMY IS GETTING. HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
I love you blog background...is Sage going to be a big sister to a little girl then? Congrats! You'll love having two girls together! How are you feeling? I love looking at your blog!
congrats on another baby girl! how exciting, I love having sisters, they are the best. well too bad we never got together this summer, but we really need to soon. tell cam to call dan!
You have been busy! It was SOOO good to see you last night for a brief shining moment! I really would love to do lunch, maybe on a Mon/Wed/Fri, those are the days Dawson is in preschool and I only have to fight one child? he goes from noon-2:30. I have missed you!
Post a Comment