Sunday, October 11, 2009

Idaho....... go figure!!

Sage and I went to Idaho last weekend. Lesli was home from Texas for the week, for our cousin's wedding. So we went home to spend some time with her and visit the rest of the family. Cam had work so he stayed home. We went up on Thursday after the ceremony (which was very nice). On Friday we went to the reception in a little town called Raft River. It was outdoors, and cold, but it was very pretty, and the food was delicious. We went with my mom, dad, Mike, Shay, their 2 kids, and Les. Saturday, my dad, who is the best, watched Sage all day so we could go shopping. We went down to Idaho Falls, shopped, met Shay for lunch, and all went to Mini Bazaar. It is a craft store, which is only open a few times a year. It's a treat when we are home and it is going on. I love that place. Sunday was Conference, so we hung out, did the conference thing, ate, played games, etc. It was nice. Monday, we were coming back home to Utah, and woke up to SNOW! I loved it. I'm not ready for winter yet, but knew this wouldn't last long, so I loved it. This is why I love Idaho so much.... so unpredictable.

I had forgotten my camera, so the only pictures I have are of the snow, from my dad.



My parents backyard, covered!


Grandpa and Sage


Grandma and Sage


Grandpa and Sage built a tiny snowman. He had candy corn eyes and candy corn nose.


No comments: