She has already added so much to our little family. Sage adores her! Sage checks on her every morning when she wakes up, and gets concerned if she is not in her bed. She loves to hold "it." She sings "I love to see the Temple" when Reese is upset. Somedays it really does seem to calm her down. Other days, not so much.
She is such a grunter. She grunts all day long. She loves taking a bath. She loves her feet to be rubbed. She takes forever to burp. She gets restless and fussy around 5-8 in the evening. She sleeps great. She is starting to "coo."
We love you little Reese. Please stop growing up so fast!!
2 comments:
They are both just too precious Mich!! I will be in SLC 2/20-2/27 and your Mom said she was gonna try to come down so I hope we can all get together for a girls day/night out! Love ya
Oh my goodness you have beautiful girls!
Post a Comment