Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Great Week/Weekend

A few weekends ago was wonderful! We had a lot going on. I had my two sisters who live far far away come home, we blessed Reese, and I went to Idaho for almost a whole week! It doesn't get much better!!!
First- Meg came out on Thursday the 4th. She was surprising Les, who flew in on Friday with Dan. We went and picked her up in Salt Lake at my parents hotel. She was staying at our house while she was in Utah. Sage absolutely loved having Aunt Meg here. She still asks, where is Meggie? My parents came down to Spanish Fork with Dan & Les on Friday. I was so excited to see them too. It has been a while since we have all been together. I miss them lots. They stayed at Brooke's house. We all hung out that night and shopped and played Saturday. Mike and Caden came down Saturday afternoon. They stayed in a hotel with my parents.
It is always nice and fun to have family come into town. I have an amazing family! Love them all! Aunt Meg and my girls!!
Dan and Lesli!

We blessed Brooklyn Reese on Sunday, March 7, 2010. We had lots of friends and family there. We are lucky and thankful to have such great friends and family. It was a great day. Reese is just wonderful. We love her and are so grateful she is a part of our family! I'm thankful Cam blessed her with such a beautiful blessing. She is so loved.
We had breakfast at our house after the blessing. It was a tight squeeze, but I am so glad everyone was there.

Sage and Olivia. They are the cutest little girls!


Nana and Papa Cisneros

Grandma and Grandpa Mendenhall

I love this picture of my Dad and Reese. My dad is my hero, and I know Reese sees how amazing he is! She is very lucky to have him as her Grandpa.

No comments: