Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Good Weekend

We had a good/relaxing weekend. My most favorite kind. Friday we just hung out at the house. Saturday we went to Caitlee's baptism and Gavin's ordaining of a Deacon, the Dente's came over Saturday night. We had our usual Dairy Queen Blizzards. We are all fans.
Sunday was the Masters. Very enjoyable. The Masters (and Sunday Golf) is "comfort" to me. The only TV I remember watching on Sunday's during the day was golf. I remember falling asleep to the sound of Golf, and the Masters were always a big deal. Sometimes it got so intense! The Masters reminds me of my Dad. Always a good memory. Now I have Cam- so golf will continue to be "comfort" to me. I'm glad I can still take Sunday naps while watching golf. And I'm glad my girls will have the same memories. And it was nice to see Phil win. He's a great golfer.


Monday- Neither Cam or I had to work, so we decided to take Sage to see- How to Train your Dragon. We went to a matinee movie. It was the 12:45 movie. We walked in the theater and were the only ones, I mean the only ones, in the theater. We were the only 4 in there. It was great. The movie was very cute. I really liked it. Sage enjoyed it, but not as much as I thought she would. I really think she only likes movies if there is a princess, or a crown, or a pretty dress, etc. She liked the movie- just didn't keep her interest like Princess and the Frog did. :)
Reese was an angel. She just stared at the screen. She even jumped at certain parts. Pretty funny! Sage and Cam in the theater!

2 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

When your kids are old (and just young )enough to sit through movies it is so fun! Cute pics below, too!!! Your girls are darling!

Shelly said...

I am so glad you had a good weekend. Your girls are so cute! I am sad that I never get to see you anymore at work. :(