Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend 2010

We spent Memorial Day up in Salt Lake at the Cisneros House. Good food, good company, good fun, good day! A good way to kick of Summer!



Reese and Olivia
These girls/cousins are 2 days apart. So very cute. They are so much alike. But it reminds me that I am so glad I've never had twins!


Are we the meanest parents ever? I'm going to say YES! Let's be honest- Sage has a unibrow. She has had it from the day she was born. Hillary (Cam's sister) is almost finished with cosmetology school. About once a month, we have a waxing fest. She does all of our waxing. I love her for that too!!! We have jokingly tried to talk Sage into waxing for the past few times. She has never agreed until this past time. She said yes, so we did it. She was so tough! I'm not sure she will ever do it again, but most of the unibrow is gone! Thanks Aunt Hill.




Lovin' me some watermelon! Sage loves, loves, loves, watermelon!



2 comments:

{natalie} said...

that is hysterical. i have always said i would need to wax my kids out of the womb but kade got ethan's eyebrows and addi's are perfect....totally opposite of mine. she is a brave little girl! and she's super cute.

DLUX said...

Hahahahahahaha! Love the wax story!