Andrew is a great football player. He hasn't let us down yet. I have never seen him lose a game!! Once again he made it to the Championship game. It is their "Super Bowl." Brent and Su even took a day trip to come watch the game. Talk about supportive Grandparents. I was excited to see them, even for a few hours. Even though it was cold... it was great. Even though they were 11-12 year olds.... it was great, and they are good football players.
Good Job Andrew! We loved watching you win another season.
3 comments:
Michelle, oh how I miss those good old days, Thanksgiving was wonderful when we all got together, but life goes on and now we are the third generation and have all those wonderful Great Grandkids. Thanks for still making life special for us, We love all four of you so much.
Michelle, oh how I miss those good old days, Thanksgiving was wonderful when we all got together, but life goes on and now we are the third generation and have all those wonderful Great Grandkids. Thanks for still making life special for us, We love all four of you so much.
Michelle, Oh how I miss those good old days. Thanksgivings were wonderful, especially when you kids got to stay for awhile. But life goes on, and now we are the third generation and get to enjoy those special Great Grandkids. We love all four of you so much. Lots of love Grams.
Post a Comment