I'm now glad I have waited so long to finally get around to the Christmas post. I get to think back to all the fun times we had! Christmas was the best! I love it more and more each year. Maybe it's having little girls who are so much fun.
We spent Christmas up in Idaho, at home, this year. Meg and Joe were home, Les and Dan, and their little puppy Ranger were home, Mike and Shay were home, and Brooke, Jeff and Family came up after Christmas on Sunday. It was a great Christmas. I love being home, especially when we are all home together.
The festivities started off with Lesli's Birthday! It is always the kick off to Christmas. Mom made the usual, angel food cake/chocolate frosting cake, presents, etc.

(Whenever I use pictures from my phone, they always end up smaller. I pretty computer dumb, so I don't know how to fix it, and honestly don't want to take the time to do it. So just put on glasses or something)!!!!

Bath time with Caden, Sage and Olivia! I love their little bums. So cute.

Christmas Eve day we went out in the backyard/fields to play in the snow and snowmobile. I think this is why I love Idaho/home so much. It is beautiful.

Sage, Cam and Reese getting ready to go play in the snow.


Sage and Cam getting ready to go out on the snowmobile. Sage's first ride.

Dad making a sledding hill on the slide. I did try it, and it was successful.

Belle. She loves running in the fields.

We hooked up sleds/tubes to the snowmobiles to pull the kids. Belle would chase us around for as long as she could. She was hilarious.

Cam and Mich going for a ride.

Reese and Olivia going for a ride.

Grandpa helped the kids build a snowman in the front yard.
Christmas Eve at our house is almost better than Christmas Day, almost. My mom makes Christmas Eve so amazing. The meal is delicious. We have prime rib, potatoes, veggies, all sorts of sides, and the usual banana slush. She decorates the table all fancy and then we eat to candle light. It is my favorite.
We have the usual Christmas Eve festivites....... open pajamas, sing the Nativity Song, watch the Nativity/Luke 2 story, sprinkle reindeer food, leave treats for Santa and the reindeer, and get kids to bed. Then Santa comes.

Reese and Sage in Christmas jammies. Love my girls.

Reese, Sage, Olivia and Caden.

Christmas Morning...... Santa came!!!!!

Cam and Sage. I love Cam and Sage and Reese. This Christmas has been one of the best. Sage was so excited coming down the stairs. I loved to see the "awe" in her eyes. I loved to just sit and watch her. I loved watching Cam watch her. He loves his girls. Christmas has only gotten better having our little family to share it with.

Grandma gave the girls these cute matching outfits.

This is everyone on Sunday night after Brooke and Jeff got there. It was so fun to have everyone home and together. I love family. I love Christmas. I love my parents. They make all this happen. They rock. I love my sisters. I miss them.
I was sad to leave, but I was so glad to come home, put Christmas away, and look forward to a new year.
Here's to 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment