We went to Idaho this past weekend. It was a quick trip. We didn't leave until later on Friday. I dropped Cam off in Idaho Falls at Mikee's house. They were having a bachelor party for Scott! We went to my parents. It was about 11:00 pm. Saturday we went to my cousin, Scott's, wedding. It was nice! My Aunt and cousins did such a great job with everything. It was good to see Family. The food was delicious! I like weddings! It was worth the quick trip! We came home Sunday afternoon.


My Grandma, my Aunt Tami (it was her son getting married), and my mom!

Mom and Me! We are so hot!!

I don't know who was in charge of watching Reese, but they were doing a terrible job. She found a bag of licorice, which was dumped all over the floor, which she continued to eat! Nice parenting!

Grandpa and Reese dancing!

1 comment:
You have such a beautiful family Michelle! Glad y'all made it to Scottys' wedding, can't wait to see their pictures. Love ya
Post a Comment