Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our Girls

Cam and I believe we are the luckiest people in the world!!  We love these two little girls.  They are the highlight of every single day!!  I love spending time with them!  
Sage is still all about dress up and princesses....... but we still find her looking for "rolly polly" bugs, and even little garter snakes.  She isn't afraid to get down and dirty.  She is the biggest big sister ever.  She loves Reese,  (most days).  They play pretty good together.  The things she comes up with keeps us onur toes.  She's been saying, "holy snaps" lately.  Not sure where she got it from, but it makes me laugh!!

 Sage and her giant mess of dress up clothes!!  We clean these up at least twice a day!


She got these rain boots from Aunt Hillary.   They are still about 2 sizes too big, but by far her favorite boots right now.  She wears them everywhere, rain or shine.



Making some homemade pizza's.  One of her favorite things to do right now!!
 

Reese's Pieces is something else.  She is by far more stubborn than Sage ever was.  It is her way or no way!  I'm thinking Sage is just like her dad, and Reese could possibly take after me a little bit!! She finally started walking at 16 months old!!  She is a picky eater, loves drinking milk, loves bugging Sage, loves playing with Sage, loves swinging in the swings.  I am amazed at how  much she picks up on every day!!  She is a doll!!


I love looking in on these two, and seeing them playing together.  I could watch them for hours.  They make me smile!!

No comments: