Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer FUN..... so far

We're having a great summer so far.
It's starting to go way to fast!  I am not going to want it to end.
We have loved going to ball games, bbqing, seven peaks/swimming, picnics, feeding the ducks,  being with family, popsicles, perfect evening weather, hanging with family.


 Grandma and Grandpa Izzy (Mendenhall) bought Reese this cute car for her birthday, but gave it to her this summer so she could drive around with her cousin Luke!  She loves it.  I love that hers is pink and Luke's is red!  So cute.



We went to the festivities of "Art City Days" (Springville Days) with Cassie and Bella.  We did the carnival thing.  I keep think every year I will like the carnival, and each year I am reminded that I don't!  They are dirty and there are some crazy people.  But Sage and Bella loved it!!  They liked the rides, and Sage even one a gold fish at one of the game things.  It died 2 days later. I know, shocker!!!  We then watched the fireworks.  A great night!  I love family night outs!!



 This is Sage and Bella getting ready to go swim in the backyard.  Very cute girls!!


Seven Peaks is always one of favorites to do in the summer.  Sage is still scared of doing anything but wading in the water, and Reese would go down every slide if she could!  We compromise and float the lazy river over and over.  (Our record is 7 times around)!  We love going to Seven Peaks.

No comments: