I LOVE going home to Idaho!
Especially when my sisters are there too!
This was a great week/weekend. I really didn't want to leave.
The weekend started with a BANG......
Of course, Reese had to get injured.
It wouldn't be a trip to Idaho without a Reese injury.
She was on a chair. I thought that would be safer than a bar stool.
She already fell off one of those, putting her tooth through her lip.
Well, the chair isn't safe either. She fell off, hitting her head, cheek and chin.
Thank goodness for Grandpa loving her!!
We ate A LOT!
But we always do when we go home.
A few of our favorites..... Fong's and Millhollow!
We loved the new babies!!
June, Lesli's little baby and
Sami K, Meg's little baby!
I could not get enough of those cute little girls.
I did not want to leave them.
They were both great babies!
Sami K and Sage.
Sami and June. BFF.
The girls played in the snow.
Idaho is beautiful.
My parents view is beautiful.
I love this picture of my girls in the snow!
It's so wintery!
We played games! Lots of games.
Monopoly was lame!
(only because I lost)
Les and the girls played pogs!!
(remember pogs?)
Awesome game.
Reese.... never a dull moment with this kid.
Pretending to be sleeping.
My white trash Reesey!!
My gorgeous mom ans sisters!
(we were missing Shay)
I am so lucky to have them as sisters and friends.
It wouldn't have been Idaho without a little drama.
But, I must say, we have matured so much.
We deal with the drama so much better now!! :)
I'm sure they would agree!
We did a lot of shopping too!
We went home and we were sad!
I have amazing parents who make every trip home the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment