Sunday, July 8, 2012

Springville Art City Days

I love any "city days". I love the carnival, the daily activities, the parades, the fireworks, etc. Springville does not disappoint.

We kicked it off by going to the carnival with our good friends the Schofield's. We ate all sorts of carnival food (greasy, but oh so good), rode rides, and came home with 3 little frogs. Awesome. We now only have 2 !

My parents were here for part of the week! They rode in the children's bike parade with Nat, Anna and I, and all our kids! Nat and I decorated bikes the night before. Sage was so close to riding without training wheels that I didn't want to put them back on for the parade. So she rode in the trailer with Reese. Grandpa pulled them. The kids got snow cones after, which were gross, so we stopped at SOS drug for icecream cones! It was fun having grandma and grandpa there to ride with us!

We went to the parade Saturday morning, but missed the concert and fireworks. Very windy and tired little girls. We had a long weekend with grams and gramps and cousins!
Always a good time!

No comments: