Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Reese was here!

Reese is a challenge. A good challenge, but a challenge! It's a good thing she wasn't born first or she would be an only child!  Sage was so easy and so sweet! Every transition with her was easy. She's obedient, she's kind, she's respectful, she's organized, she's clean. Reese is the complete opposite! 
EVERYTHING is hard with her. 
She changes her name on occasion, and it's a serious name change. You will get yelled at if you forget! We go through a box of band aids a week. She changes her clothes at LEAST 3 times a day. Every sharpie needs to be hidden from her. Every door needs to be locked with a dead bolt. (I'm thankful for good neighbors who rescue her on numerous occasions). If she gets a scratch, even a little scratch, or if a fly lands on her it's the end of the world.  She's extremely dramatic!!

Everyday is an adventure with her! I love her, a lot, but I am always so excited when it is time to go to bed!! Now if she will just go to sleep! 


She fell asleep in the car. She has more hair than body. With the window down, she turned into "Cousin It".

She took a bite out of the apples then put them back. She tried to blame it on Sage!

The other night, I was in the shower and girls were supposed to be asleep.  Cam heard someone yelling for help.  He went to investigate, and found Reese stuck in her closet. Shocker! 


I always go to check on the girls one last time before I go to bed. When I went in, Reese had moved to the floor, put on her swimsuit (backwards), and had 7 band aids on her leg!
Oh, and the band aids stayed on for 2 weeks. She wouldn't let us take them off!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Reese is so cute! I love her spunk and all that hair on her tiny little body!!!

Lesli said...

I am laughing so hard right now!! Oh my REESY HAIR!!! That girl seriously is the best! I cannot wait to see you in just a couple weeks!
LOVE YOU THE MOSTEST!!