Sunday, July 6, 2014

Proud to be an American!

4th of July!

I love this holiday! I love America and I love celebrating our Freedom in this awesome country!!

I started the morning with wanting to hike the Y. Due to the freedom run and parade, it was impossible to get to the Y! So I found another trail to hike. It was good. Saw all the balloons. It was cool and a good way to start the morning. 


I got home and went to golf with Kenzie and Nikki. We played up at Spanish Oaks. It was the longest/slowest 9 holes we have ever played! 
But, it was one of our best! We are slowly getting better and I'm loving this game more and more. 
I'm really glad Cam will stay with the girls so I can get out and play, especially on a Holiday!


After golf, we got ready for the big 4th party! 
It was fun to celebrate with friends and family! We had a good BBQ with lots of delicious food. 








I adore these little girls. They are my favorite. And these are last years 4th of July outfits! :) Still cute as ever. 


Cam had sooo many big fireworks! Minus the small amount of anxiety, I love watching the fireworks. They are so pretty!

Here is the before show..
Here is the after...

Happy 4th of July!! 
It was a good one!



















1 comment:

{natalie} said...

It was a fun 4th! thanks for hosting, as always!

Let's hike again soon and golf too!