7.12.2014
Amazing day at the lake!
We went up to Deer Creek in the morning, around 10:30.
We did a little surfing until the water got a little rough... Not ideal surfing water.
We went into a small cove for lunch and fishing.
Tony & Sara were on the lake with some friends, so we met up with them, tied the boats up and chilled for a couple of hours. It was so fun.
We then went back out to the main channel to surf some more.
I finally figured out this surfing thing. I had my best run yet!! It was so awesome. I felt as if I could go forever. The wake was huge!!
The girls tubed. And Mandy and I did too. Tubing is not my favorite. I hate having my life in the hands of the driver (Cam) who shows no mercy!!
The girls also went out on this tube/ski thing that they can hold a rope and stand up on. They were all so brave and so cute!
We finally ended the day when we could no longer surf behind the boat, because we couldn't see.
We got home around 10.
It was a perfect day.
We had good friends, good company and lots of good food.
I was so hesitant about buying a boat. But now I'm realizing how great it is. Not only is it a blast, but I love the family time.
Cam is so patient with me learning how to drive, patient with anyone who wants to learn to surf, and patient with the girls (including me) trying to fish.
It's been good bonding time... No iPads, and no where to escape!! The whole day with the family.
Cam surfing! I have a long way to go to be as good as him!













2 comments:
It looks like you're having a super fun summer! I love your girls fishing, they're so cute!
Looks like a great day out on the lake!
Post a Comment