Here are some photos from the rest of the week while Cam was in Vegas.
I heard noise in the girls room, while they were supposed to be sleeping. I went to check on them and found Reese awake. She had pulled out all her little characters and organized them!
It was Boss' day at work. We went to go grab our boss some goods for hunting and came across the peanut guy. Had to get a picture.
Breakfast for dinner!
The girls wanted pancakes and Reese asked for one that looked like her! Nailed it!
We played lots of games, won lots of tickets and left with lots of junk! :)
We then went and got square pumpkins from Arctic circle. A tradition from when I was kid!
Then Steph and I and the girls went to Sodalicious for a drink!
It was a good Friday!
Saturday we went out to the lake with Tony & Sara! It was a beautiful fall day, but chilly!
It was a good week. It was long without Cam, but still went quick. Does that make sense? We were glad when he got home!!












3 comments:
You are such an amazing mom! And so much fun!!! Those girls are so lucky!
that peanut truck is huge, so funny that the truck was there. i didn't even know boss's day existed. i bet aaron was so happy with you guys!
ALSO:
reese is looking so grown up to me.
love the pic of you and steph. glad you tried something new and had a fun time :)
Post a Comment