11.21.2014
Sage had a field trip to the Museum of Curiosity at Thanksgiving Point. I was able to go help out. It was so fun! And the museum was amazing. We plan on going back so Reese can go.
We rode the bus. It was a long, noisy, smelly bus ride! Lots of 2nd graders.
This is Annie. She is one of Sage's good friends. I actually think they look alike. They're cute together. I love the bunny ears!
This was the little group of girls I was in charge of. They were all so good.
It's so fun hanging out with Sage at school! I love seeing her in her everyday environment. She's at such a great age! I'm glad she still likes hanging out with her mom too! :)




1 comment:
I think field trips are always so fun (and always so stinky on the bus)
That museum is really cool.
Post a Comment