We went camping up at Mirror Lake over the weekend. I really don't know where it is at, but it is up in the Uintah Mountains. (Aren't the Uintah Mountains huge)? I don't know. It was beautiful. Sage loves to camp. As does Belle. Belle gets lost on occasion, but a loud whistle usually brings her back. She just really likes to bug people. Who needs mosquitos when you have Belle, right? We walked around the lake, fished, slept, read, etc. The usual camping activities. The weather was good. It rained here and there, and was chilly in the night and mornings. Other than that, it was beautiful. Nice and cool!!
3 comments:
SAGE has changed so much! WOW I am really shocked at how big she is. I love that you have a blog so I can see everything. BTW: nice picture with sage and the dew- I am sure htat was all CAM.
xoxox
I need you to send me that pic of Sage and my girls, I have one of Soraya and Sage, but not with Caitlee..
Michelle?!? This is Mandy Lyon (now Abbott) What has it been 12 years?! I was looking at blogs the other night and from David Dalling's (he was in our ward here in AZ for a while! Crazy!) I saw another kid from Rexburg and then I saw you sisters. Anyhow! How are you? Your little girl is adorable! You look great and it's fun to see people from the past and seee what they are up to! Drop me a line when you get a chance! I'd love to hear from you! http://mandynken.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment