Sunday, August 19, 2007

The new BUMBO














Sage got a BUMBO and it has become her new favorite thing. It tricks her into thinking she is a big girl and can sit up all on her own. It is great!!! She sat on the couch and watched golf with her daddy. She thinks she has her very own Lazy Boy!!

5 comments:

Meg said...

OK what a cutie! And who gave her those adorable pants.... Oh and the cutie is Sage... Cam you are almost there. Love all three of ya!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Now I see curious George in her, her hair looks darker??

Mandy Abbott said...

Those seats are awesome... althouth I would have loved them when my girls were little! I don't even think they were around then. And I love how 'ol boy is chillin on the couch with his watermelon and a spoon! That is great!!

Meg said...

I MISS YOU!

Hillary Corpuz said...

sorry, I know I have already commented, but I just noticed that Cam is eating, 1/2 a watermelon??Classic!