Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Busy Week

Well, we had a very busy week! Megs came to visit and stayed at our house for the week. We love that she is jobless, so she can come and visit us. She has gone home now, and we miss her so much. I loved how she wanted to hold/play with Sage 24/7. I felt like I could get so much more done. Poor Cam- I am sure he felt wifeless, and childless (are those even words) for the week. But then again, maybe not. I think he has now just about conquered "guitar hero." Meg got here Tuesday, and we had girls night out with Brooke. Wednesday we hung out, shopped, ate, Megs got her hair done etc. Thursday Meg, Sage, and myself went to Idaho. We were only there until Saturday. We just chilled and hung out with the family. The girls went shopping on Friday, and then we met Mike and Dad for dinner. It was a fun weekend, but went way to fast. Sunday Meg had to go home. Very Sad day!! We miss you and love you Megs. Thanks again for coming to visit.




Cam is the best for putting up with Me and my sisters. We spend a lot of time together and he never complains. I love him!! Well that is it for now.




1 comment:

Hillary Corpuz said...

ohhh, I wish I had a sister.