Friday, October 26, 2007

Best Friends

We had some friends (Trevor & Heather) over for dinner and games the other night. They have a little girl, Emma, who is 9 months. She is adorable. She is so active. Her and Sage are so cute together. I can't wait for Sage to become more interactive with her. She has a few months to go. Emma couldn't decide who was more exciting to play with- Belle (the dog) or Sage. It was a close tie. I just know that Sage and Emma are going to be great friends. Thanks again for coming to hang out guys!!!

2 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

Sage can't defend herself from her.. kidding. Sage doesn't look like she like this new friend.

Heather and Trevor said...

Oh sad about that last comment! I am sorry Emma is such a terror! I hope that they will get along in the future! Love the pictures! thanks again for a fun night!