Friday, October 26, 2007

Bumbo Recall- Very Sad!!



Well, I heard on the news last night, that the Bumbo is being recalled! Sage loves her bumbo! That is why, I am not returning hers. Right now she sits in it like an angel, and has not figured how to get out of it. (Thank Goodness). I guess when she begins to start wiggling out of it, we will retire it! For now, we will keep her off the table, and put her on the floor!! I use to recommend the Bumbo to everyone, but I guess not anymore!! It really is sad!

4 comments:

Hillary Corpuz said...

HOW SAD!! How come it got recalled? Cause parents leave their kids in them for hours on end unattended and eventually fall out onto their noggins. Duh.

Heather and Trevor said...

Yeah I agree. I think if you don't watch your kid then there's the problem. When they become as crazy as Emma that's when you put it away! I think sage is fine in it! We love ours!

Meg said...

Wow- I can't believe that- everyone I know who has a kid has a bumbo thats CRAZY.. for sure keep it!

Meg said...

Oh and I LOVE the new look- such a cute template :-) I want it!