Remember when you used to take baths with your cousins in the tub? (Or does that just sound dirty)? Anyways, I do!! Now I can not believe we are old enough to have our own kids to put in the tub together. Very Cute!!
Hey can you remember taking a bath in Grandmas old house? I think it was a big round green tub. I was sure we could fit at least 10 cousins in it. Anyway thats what these pic remind me of. The kids are so cute and getting so big.
3 comments:
I just can't believe Sage is sitting up all on her own!!! I miss them all!
Sage looks so big sitting in there with those big kids!! Is Caden your brothers little boy?
Hey can you remember taking a bath in Grandmas old house? I think it was a big round green tub. I was sure we could fit at least 10 cousins in it. Anyway thats what these pic remind me of. The kids are so cute and getting so big.
Post a Comment