The grandkids got a little bored on Thanksgiving waiting for the Turkey to cook. So thanks to Grandma, she came up with crafts for them to do. Sage is showing off her little turkey.
when you update your background do you have to re-enter all your blogs you visit? you know what I am talking about? When do you want to do lights in Spanish? The 21st works for us or the 22nd, or the 14th.. let's get plannin' it!
I think that you need a new post! :) haha! I think we should go to the Temple this week or next! We could go just us and make the boys watch the girls or all go. Let me know! :)
6 comments:
OH MY GOSH! Michelle! She is so cute.
SO CUTE! I am coming home tomorrow and I want to see you guys! We miss you so much! Hope you had a great Thanksiving! I'll call you when I get in! :)
UM- SO I love the new look- I may have to steel it :-) And I'm a little upset that I didn't receive a turkey in the mail :-)
when you update your background do you have to re-enter all your blogs you visit? you know what I am talking about? When do you want to do lights in Spanish? The 21st works for us or the 22nd, or the 14th.. let's get plannin' it!
I think that you need a new post! :) haha! I think we should go to the Temple this week or next! We could go just us and make the boys watch the girls or all go. Let me know! :)
What happened to This-n-that?
Post a Comment