Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!

I'm a little slow, but never late than never!!

Christmas was wonderful! I loved every minute of it. Sage loved it too. Well she mostly loved the bows and the paper. She was spoiled rotten!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa C. for the rocking horse. She loves the sounds it makes!!

We spent Christmas up in Holladay with Cam's family. It was nice. I am always sad to see Christmas Day end. New Years was fun too. We went to some friends house and hung out. It was fun. We played a fun game called CLR with dice. It is a pretty intense game!! We also played some blackjack! Good Times.

It is nice to have the house back in order, and begin a new year! I have already set new year resolutions, and it's not looking good.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!!


Sage's little baby doll! She liked the bottle more than the doll.

Sage's new Christmas jammies!
The boys and their new pellet guns! TROUBLE!
Sage's new rocking horse.

2 comments:

Heather and Trevor said...

I love the rocking horse! Can Emma come and sit on it!?

Hillary Corpuz said...

cute pictures...