I know that is all this blog is--- pictures of Sage. Obviously that is the most exciting thing in our lives right now! She is getting so big, and is so much fun now! I really can not imagine what we used to do without her. She's our everything!

She loves tub time! In her robe, after her bath!
4 comments:
yay! I love the pictures of her! Glad you updated! SHe is darling! Thanks agian for coming to Emma's B-day party. That was so fun! Sorry we didn't get to talk much! I have pics on our blog of Sage! :)
If sage were any more beautiful...did you enter her in the contest yet? I think I entered the boys about 5 minutes after you left. What a blessing it is to have such adorable kids! It helps me love them on days when they aren't being so "cute." Thanks again for inviting me to lunch and hanging out...I always enjoy seeing you and baby girl!
Soraya keeps asking when she can sleepover so we should try to plan something.
That picture of her in the basket with the dolls is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen... With the exception of my Miles.
-Cicely Cain
Post a Comment