When Sage was younger, not that she is old or anything, we would be in the store or wherever, and people would tell me how "adorable HE is." Or one lady asked me once if "I pierced her ears because she looked like a boy"? Once a little old man asked, "What is HIS name?" Good thing her first name is Tyler, I didn't have the heart to tell the little old man HE is a girl, even though she was dressed in pink, had a clip in her hair, and earrings. :)
Well Cam thinks its funny to make her look like a boy on occasion. Sometimes, if he dresses her, she will have her hair combed like a boy,like the picute above, be wearing jeans, and a green onesie. Poor thing!!
Well, even if she was a little boy, she would still be dang cute!!
3 comments:
LOL! She is the cutest little Boy/Girl I have ever seen! :) and the picture below of her in her crib made me laugh so hard! She is beautiful! :)
Ok so we are coming up this weekend! Maybe we can swing by and say hi! Emma misses Sage so much! It's weird that we are gone, we miss you guys tons! Let me know what your schedule is K?
She is all girl and a darling one. Her eyes will make lots of hearts melt!
That's too funny, she's a PAT (the character from SNL where no one knows for sure if it's a boy or a girl.. she is so much cuter though!) I think her features are too feminine for a boy, but I'm not an old man, and I can't beleive you didn't tell him he was a she, you are too funny, missed you at the Zoo today.
Post a Comment