Sage was exhausted after her party! Cam and her were playing with her new toys, and when I came back in, Sage was resting on her Dad. I thought it was precious, and a great way to end her first birthday!
Michelle, I was waiting for you to post these pics. It looks like it was a day never to forget! She is so cute! She looks so big on her "quad" truck. Thanks for sharing her birthday pictures.
HI MICHELLE, YOUR BLOG IS SO GREAT, IT MADE ME CRY TO READ ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR SAGE AND CAM AND YOU MARRIED LIFE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. WILL TRY TO CATCH YOUR MOM AND SEND SAGES PRESENT WITH HER. IF NOT IT MAY BE LATER. WOW, SHE IS SUCH A DOLL, NO ONE COULD EVER REALLY THINK THAT SHE COULD BE A BOY. WE LOVE YOU AND WISH WE COULD SHARE LIVE LIKE WE USED TO. LOTS OF LOVE, GRAMS.
Sage is getting so big, they grow up too fast! I love how little girls just melt their daddy's hearts, it's great. We are glad she had a fun birthday! Happy birthday Sage!
Happy Birthday Sage! What a fun party! i am sad that we didn't get to come to the actual party, but glad we ot to see you all the same! Thanks again for watching Emma and letting them play! I am glad she got to see Sage on her Birthday weekend. Mis you tons alreadY! :)
7 comments:
she is precious.. I love to make her mad, cause that's the cutest thing ever.. Happy 1st Bday Sagers. Over.
Michelle, I was waiting for you to post these pics. It looks like it was a day never to forget! She is so cute! She looks so big on her "quad" truck. Thanks for sharing her birthday pictures.
great party for sure! I love all the pictures, thanks again for letting us be involved on such a special day! The cupcakes were DELICIOUS by the way!
HI MICHELLE, YOUR BLOG IS SO GREAT, IT MADE ME CRY TO READ ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR SAGE AND CAM AND YOU MARRIED LIFE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. WILL TRY TO CATCH YOUR MOM AND SEND SAGES PRESENT WITH HER. IF NOT IT MAY BE LATER. WOW, SHE IS SUCH A DOLL, NO ONE COULD EVER REALLY THINK THAT SHE COULD BE A BOY. WE LOVE YOU AND WISH WE COULD SHARE LIVE LIKE WE USED TO. LOTS OF LOVE, GRAMS.
Sage is getting so big, they grow up too fast! I love how little girls just melt their daddy's hearts, it's great. We are glad she had a fun birthday! Happy birthday Sage!
Happy Birthday Sage! What a fun party! i am sad that we didn't get to come to the actual party, but glad we ot to see you all the same! Thanks again for watching Emma and letting them play! I am glad she got to see Sage on her Birthday weekend. Mis you tons alreadY! :)
So sweet! I cna't believe she's already one! Where does time go?
Post a Comment