
I am trying to figure out this "digital scrapbooking." I must say VERY COMPLICATED. I am so so so computer illiterate, that this has been very difficult, but slowly I am becoming addicted! I am not one for scrapbooking, that phase cam and went a long time ago, but this kind of scrapbooking is great. Less mess, less money, you can delete if you screw up, etc. This is one of the first. Although, you might not see too many more, since it takes me so long to do it.
Anyways, I love my daughter. I love being a mom. I was thinking today how I really cannot imagine life without her. I know people say that all the time. But what did I do when I did not have her? I really believe being a mom has been one of the best things for me. Don't get me wrong, I love being a wife, and I love Cam, but there is something about "hanging" out with Sage. I love having her sit in her chair while I cook dinner, or clean house, or fold laundry, or whatever. My life is far from exciting, but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Just look at her picture- I know I am her mom, so of course I think she is the most amazing thing in the world, but really she is!!
She turns 1 in a week, and I just can't figure out where that past year went. It's been great, and only keeps getting better. I love Cam and Sage. They really complete me!
Ya know, I just wanted to post my picture of Sage, and look what it turns into. Oh well!!
6 comments:
She s beautiful and we love her tons. You have to show me how to do the scrapbooking. It is way cute.
Love you, Brooke
It looks great! I was going to ask you how you figured it out. It is tricky if I do say so myself, but worth it! I can't believe that she is almost one! Our babes are growing up too fast! :)
That is so cute! I like that scrpabooking thing. Well done! Gase is DEFINITELY a beautiful baby. You should have lots of them!:)
Sorry I spelled Sage's name wrong. I typed it too fast!
Michelle you are so awesome, and such a great mom! It's crazy how being a mom changes your whole life and looking back you can't imagine anything being different. Sage is very lucky to have you!
Your scrapbooking is so cute. I have been trying to figure it out too but it really is complicated! you will have to show me!
Post a Comment