At the end of the year, I plan on turning my blog into a book. Since this is the only "journal" I keep, I find it important to even write down the simple things in life. I want to remember all the small things Sage does that continue to make me smile. My friend, Michelle, gave me a journal for Sage to write down all those things, and I started off really well, but then I realize 6 months have gone by, and so much has changed. Since I check my blog all the time, I find it easier to update on it.
Sage at 14 months:
Loves her dog, Belle. Knows what a cow and dog say, it might not be a distinct moo or bark, but she knows what it is. Knows what a fish says by making the fishy face. She loves to read touch and feel books, any other book she gets bored after the first page, and throws it on the ground. She twists and pulls her hair when she is tired and is getting rocked to sleep. She loves eating peanuts and drinking dad's diet mountain dew. She has to hand us every blanket and stuffed animal after a nap or when she wakes up in the morning. Hates to have her fingernails and toenails clipped, but loves to have her toenails painted. She loves shoes, it doesn't matter whos they are, she trys to put them on. She hates getting her hair washed. When she is really tired she gets silly, and laughs over everything. She loves to crawl in and out of Aunt Brooke's wagon. She love's Aunt Brooke. She loves the "Itsy Bitsy Spider," she claps and wants to do it again and again. She loves the "I can ride my bike with no handle bars" song. She likes to dance to it. She likes to try to snap her fingers. She loves ice. She is trying to eat by herself with her spoon and fork, it makes a huge mess, but cute to watch. She likes to pretend to put food in her mouth and then drop it for Belle to eat, or pretend to give it to Belle and then put it in her mouth. She loves the mighty mini popcicles. She is very observant. She watches me sneeze and then put hand sanitizer on, then when she sneezes she will rub her hands together, as if she has hand sanitizer. She scrubs the counters or floor if I give her a spray bottle and a cleaning rag. She is such a little helper.
Anyways, this is probally boring for anyone else to read, but it is for my personal information.
5 comments:
I know journaling is so hard. I have done so good with my oldest 2 but poor Piper, I don't think I have written hardly a thing about her since she's been talking, and that's when you need to write things down... I think blogging is a great way to do it!
That is so cute, I loved reading it! She is such a doll...we need to see you guys soon!
I hope you know how much I have loved having that little girl in my house. My Mondays and tuesdays will not be the same. I appreciate you and Cam trusting me with her. She will forever have an extra special place in my heart. I have loved every minute of the past year with her. Thanks again to both of you.
I love that you have written down all these things about Sage. She has gotten so big! I can't believe how much she's changed since I last saw her. It was good to see you guys... we'll do lunch again the next time I'm in town.
Um, hello?! We need to have an extended family bbq or something. How cute is Sage? The cutest!
Post a Comment