We had a pretty relaxing weekend. Not too much went on. Friday we did nothing. I ended up watching "The Other Boylen Girl." It was ok, different than I thought. One I will just watch one time. Cam played xbox. It's funny because I watch all sorts of guy movies with Cam, but when it comes to "chick flicks" I can never get him to watch them with me. Go figure!! Well Saturday was fun. Cam had a Elder's Quorom (how do you spell that) golf tournament. Sage had here picutres taken Saturday morning, then we went shopping. I will post the pictures later.
Later that afternoon, our neighbors from when we lived in Pleasant Grove came over for a BBQ. They were great neighbors. Cole, Heidi and their 3 girls came over. They actually have 4 girls, but one did not come. It was fun. Thanks again for coming over guys. Hopefully we will see you guys again soon.
So that is pretty much it. Pretty uneventful, but a nice relaxing weekend. Maybe next week will be a little more eventful.
2 comments:
Weekends are my favorite.. who doesnt love weekends? So we (colton and I) were talking, we think that a date night with just the kids (You guys, Ty-Ty, Us and Colt and his new chica.) would be fun.
What kind of mother would you be if you didn't grab your camera to get a picture first? I think this is so funny and what else would you expect from a one year old. So cute.
Post a Comment