Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Brooke and Mom......Amazing!!

I was in Idaho again this weekend- first to see my adorable neice, Olivia, blessed by her dad, and second to support my mom and sister, Brooke, do a sprint triathalon. It was a fun weekend. The blessing was nice and little Olivia is getting so big. She is precious.
My and Brooke are amazing. Brooke did the full one (swim 1 mile, bike 25 miles, and run 6 miles). My mom did the sprint (swim 1 mile, bike 13 miles, and run 3 miles). They both did so good. I was very proud of both of them. They have inspired to me to attempt it next year. I have to take some serious swimming lessons first. It terrifies me. We will see what happens.
Once again, Good Work guys!!
Oh, and Lesli is a great poster maker, and we are the best cheerleader/supporters ever!!
There are pictures on Lesli's blog and Brooke's blog. I forgot the camera!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Next year you should do the triathlon in Vegas with me. The date is May 9th! It's an all girl race and so much fun!