Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My wonderful, amazing, incredible parents!!


My mom will kill me for putting this picture on my blog, but it is classic. She is the coolest motorbike chick in the world!


Mom and Dad and their bike.


All of them riding their bikes.


Seriously.... It doesn't get much better than that. They are for sure the cutest couple.


My mom and her biking buddies. They are some of the sweetest, coolest, most classy ladies you will ever meet, and you will never stop laughing being around them.


I have some awesome parents! My mom and dad live life to the fullest. I think now that their kids are all raised and out of the house, they have decided it is their turn to play! They have amazing friends who they travel, motorbike, run, hike, scubadive, etc. with. These pictures are their last biking adventure. I just want to brag about how wonderful they are. They are amazing parents, and have taught me some of the greatest life lessons I could ever learn. Thank you for being so hip. You are both wonderful, and I love you so much.

No comments: